Position Available: Workshop Assistant
29th August 2017
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected and growing Company at our Antrim premises as a Workshop Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Work as part of a Workshop Team to ensure that all outgoing sales, hire, service and repair equipment is cleaned, serviced and certified as appropriate in a timely and prompt manner.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of equipment including basic knowledge of accessories, safety, test & run requirements and documentation procedures.
- Stock Control – assisting in the completion of asset and stock counts.
- Organising deliveries & collections.
- Working with the Sales Department and our Suppliers to place orders for equipment.
- Attending shows and training as and when required.
- Conducting additional adhoc duties with a flexible approach to support and assist other team members as and when required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Have the ability to work to procedures, deadlines and schedules.
- IT literate, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours (overtime may be required at busier times of the year)
- Good English communication skills both written and oral required, due to Health and Safety requirements.
- Must be over 21 with a full clean driving licence due to Company Insurance Policy.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work with all levels of management and carry out their work using their own initiative.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's to include; Mathematics, English.
This position is a full time permanent role Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm with a basic salary (to be discussed at interview). Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV (which includes all of your contact details, work experience and qualifications) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 29th September 2017 and no applications made after this date will be considered.